Thursday, June 10, 2010

BabyGirl--from washboard abs to a big round pot belly


Hey Hey Hey,

Its Babygirl...and I wanted to talk a little bit about my extra baggage i have goin on lol..I'm almost eight months pregnant now and tryin to adjust to having a belly. It's hard goin from washboard abs to a big round pot belly. I went from 32-26-34 to 36-38-38 i believe...lol..Most interesting part is I can still make my stomach bigger and smaller, and I can make it wave. Yes i DO eat a lot, i can put more food away now that I'm pregnant, but I can eat it in large quantities at a time..and the difference in my stomach is amazing lol.. I can still wear my belly ring so I'm gonna see how long I have to go til I have to take it out..I'm still tryin to squeeze in my size zero's and it's not working too well lol..Overall I love my shape, i love my belly, I love to eat, I loooovveee my measurements so I'm hopeful to see what I look like down the road :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment